Founder and Director of Growth Marketing
We are in a shiny marble-15-seconds-of-attention culture.
I get it!
But you must focus.
Focus and Stop Being Distracted: But don’t worry, I’ve got some tips to help you stay on track and achieve your goals.
What is the 1 thing you can accomplish today that will make a meaningful impact on putting money in your jeans in the future?
- Maybe instead of making 10 calls, you make 20!
- How about calling those follow-ups you have been dreading?
- Maybe you have meant to call your past clients and ask for referrals.
- How about those real estate agents you’ve been meaning to call?
- What about those open houses you wanted to go to?
- Or those marketing materials you wanted to create?
- How about that video that just drops tons of value?
- What about that new marketing campaign you wanted to test?
It could be anything from making more sales calls to reaching out to past clients for referrals.
Just one thing.
One thing you can accomplish today.
Now get a notepad and write it down.
if it is a big thing? Write it down and break it down into manageable tasks.
But for now? keep it small and simple.
Write it, Do it, and Cross it off the list.
Now write down the next thing.
Rinse and repeat.
Now, let’s talk about how to stay motivated and avoid distractions. Trust me, I know it’s hard to resist the lure of social media and Netflix binges, but you can do it!
Set yourself up for success by creating a workspace that’s free from distractions, even turning off your phone.
You can reward yourself after you’ve accomplished your goal. Though achieving your goal is going to be reward enough!
Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a success. It takes time, effort, and a little bit of luck, but if you stay focused and motivated, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
So, keep your eye on the prize, take a deep breath, and get to work on that one thing that will bring you closer to your goals. You got this!
Read more here Facebook Ads vs. Google Ads: Choosing the Right Platform for Your Paid Marketing Campaigns